This hotel is what it is , no frills and affordable. Over all for what I paid I can’t complain but don’t book with high expectations. Has a place in the market and service that market very well .
- University of Bedfordshire
- 5 min drive
- London (LTN-Luton)
- 9 min drive
- Dunstable Downs
- 10 min drive
- ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Chiltern Hotel, Luton Airport is located in Luton. Wrest Park & Gardens and College Lake Nature Reserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include ZSL Whipsnade Zoo and Woburn Safari Park. Hertfordshire County Showground and Royal National Rose Society Gardens are also worth visiting.
- University of Bedfordshire - 5 min drive
- Hertfordshire County Showground - 8 min drive
- Dunstable Downs - 10 min drive
- ZSL Whipsnade Zoo - 12 min drive
- Big Space - 13 min drive
- Leagrave Station - 20 min walk
- London (LTN-Luton) - 13 min drive
- Chiltern Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Chiltern Hotel, Luton Airport
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
adequately spacious, large window emanating brightness, helpful cleaners and "some" reception staff. But no net curtains.