Hotels near Luffness New Golf Course
A morning at Luffness New Golf Course is a brilliant way to improve your short game.
It is situated in Aberlady, and we're sure you're curious as to what the best way is of getting there. Many travellers make the 20 kilometres trip from Edinburgh, that nation's action-packed capital.
3 hotels isn't a huge range, but it's enough if you're set on staying within a short commute of of Luffness New Golf Course. Why not check out the Greywalls Hotel and Chez Roux and Ducks Inn?
If you want less-expensive accommodation, try the Railway Hotel. It's just 8 kilometres away.
Searching for a top-notch option that isn't too far away? You can't go past the Letham House and Drem Farmhouse.
Other Things to Do Near Luffness New Golf Course
After you have experienced Luffness New Golf Course, explore the surrounding area:
- Perfect your game at Gullane Golf Course, a fantastic stop for any visiting golfers.
- Nothing quite matches the serenity of sprawling by the sea. Be sure to go to Gullane Beach.
- Die-hard golfers can master their driving skills at Craigielaw Golf Course.
- Aim for a perfect round or at least try and avoid the sand traps at Muirfield Golf Course.
- Stretch the legs at Aberlady Bay Nature Reserve. Watch out for the local birds that are known to call this special place home.