- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- University of California Los Angeles
- 16 min walk
- Rodeo Drive
- 10 min drive
- Sunset Strip
- 13 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Hilgard House Hotel is located in Los Angeles's Westwood neighborhood. Santa Monica Pier and Hollywood Walk of Fame are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include CBS Television City and Venice Beach Boardwalk. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Staples Center, or consider a night out at Shrine Auditorium. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- University of California Los Angeles - 16 min walk
- Rodeo Drive - 10 min drive
- Sunset Strip - 13 min drive
- Santa Monica Pier - 17 min drive
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art - 23 min drive
- Van Nuys Station - 23 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 24 min drive
About this property
Hilgard House Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This small hotel is in a prime location to visit UCLA and nearby places. Parking is available and it provides breakfast is available. The coffee was kept fresh and was excellent. It has a European flavor to it and much homier than larger properties. Walk to restaurants and shops. Our granddaughter's sorority house was up the street!! loved our stay there.