- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Oxford Street
- 2 min walk
- Leicester Square
- 7 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus
- 8 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 49 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, The Soho Hotel, Firmdale Hotels is in the city center and near a metro station. Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Coca-Cola London Eye and ZSL London Zoo. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Sky Garden, or check out an event or a game at Stamford Bridge Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Oxford Street - 2 min walk
- Leicester Square - 7 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 8 min walk
- The British Museum - 11 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 12 min walk
- Tottenham Court Road Underground Station - 7 min walk
- London Charing Cross Station - 14 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 48 min drive
- Refuel – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Soho Hotel, Firmdale Hotels
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Upgraded Hilton Experience
First they gave us a room overlooking a working construction site...not an ideal setting for a relaxing holiday. They changed the rooms but the second room was smaller and not as well furnished. At that point no is going to complain a second time (which I imagine is the strategy) so we just took it. The main areas are disappointing m. They’re used as an extension of the restaurant vs a place to relax and read the paper. And both fireplaces were not working and only there for show. Overall the feel of the place was quite commercial and soulless. Won’t stay again. I have to say the people at front desk and concierge were very nice and well-trained. Housekeeping was weak though left dirty glasses 2 days in a row, safe was locked when we checked in and we had to call maintenance to fix the blind so it worked properly.