Book your room at The Piccadilly London West End
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Club Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite (Four Poster)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in London near Trafalgar Square
The Piccadilly London West End places you in the center of London, within a short 5-minute stroll of popular places like Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus. Highlights at this hotel include in-room free WiFi and plasma TVs.
You can enjoy cable TV, DVD players, and coffee/tea makers, featured in all 67 rooms. You'll find nice touches like free toiletries and premium bedding to enhance your stay. 24-hour room service, free newspapers, and free local calls are also available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Theater lovers at Best Western Premier Shaftesbury London Piccadilly can choose from 40 theaters in the West End, six on Shaftesbury Avenue itself, including the Queen's Theatre, 50 meters away. Film buffs are one block from the Curzon Soho art house cinema; two blocks away, the Trocadero center offers restaurants, bars, a multiplex cinema, ten-pin bowling, pool hall, casino, simulator rides, and 400 video games.
Guests have 24-hour access to the air-conditioned fitness room on the lower ground floor, which offers a range of exercise machines including treadmill, exercise bike, and cross-trainer. Free WiFi is available in public areas.
The concierge can provide in-depth knowledge on local attractions, give directions, and hail cabs. Currency exchange and souvenirs are available at the lobby level. In the evening guests can book a reservation at the onsite restaurant or relish nibbles with refreshing drinks at the stylish chic bar.
This conveniently located contemporary hotel is an ideal destination for guests looking to explore London's musical scene and vibrant night life.
- Total number of rooms - 67
- Number of floors - 5
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- DVD player
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A full English/continental breakfast is served each morning including fresh croissants, pastries, cereals, fresh fruit, and a selection of teas and coffees.
The Exhibition Bar - Decorated in Arabic style and serving a selection of drinks and snacks.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
The credit/debit card used to book the Advance Purchase rate must be presented at the time of check-in. Guests who plan to pay for other guests' stay must contact the property in advance. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Best Western London Piccadilly
- Best Western Piccadilly
- Best Western Piccadilly London
- Best Western Premier Piccadilly
- Best Western Premier Piccadilly London
- Best Western Premier Shaftesbury Piccadilly
- Best Western Premier Shaftesbury Piccadilly Hotel
- Best Western Premier Shaftesbury Piccadilly Hotel London
- Best Western Shaftesbury Piccadilly
- Piccadilly Best Western
- Shaftesbury Premier London Piccadilly Hotel London
- Shaftesbury Premier London Piccadilly Hotel
- Shaftesbury Premier London Piccadilly London
- Shaftesbury Premier London Piccadilly
- Piccadilly London West End Hotel London
- Piccadilly London West End Hotel
- Piccadilly London West End London
- Piccadilly London West End
- The Piccadilly London West End England
- Best Western London