- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Natural History Museum
- 3 min walk
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- 4 min walk
- Imperial College London
- 6 min walk
- London (ZEP-Victoria Train Station)
- 5 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, The Pelham London - Starhotels Collezione is in the historical district and near the airport. Natural History Museum and Victoria and Albert Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Stamford Bridge Stadium and Coca-Cola London Eye. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss ZSL London Zoo if you're traveling with kids. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: South Kensington Underground Station is just steps away and Gloucester Road Underground Station is 9 minutes by foot.
- Natural History Museum - 3 min walk
- Victoria and Albert Museum - 4 min walk
- Imperial College London - 6 min walk
- Royal Albert Hall - 11 min walk
- Harrods - 12 min walk
- South Kensington Underground Station - 1 min walk
- London West Brompton Station - 2 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 46 min drive
- La Trattoria – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Pelham London - Starhotels Collezione
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location for shopping & restaurants & transportation. Friendly staff.