- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Liverpool Street
- 9 min walk
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- 10 min walk
- London Bridge
- 11 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 56 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, The Ned is in the business district and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Russell Square and St. James Park, while Coca-Cola London Eye and Sky Garden are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at London Stadium or Emirates Stadium.
- Liverpool Street - 9 min walk
- St. Paul's Cathedral - 10 min walk
- London Bridge - 11 min walk
- The Shard - 15 min walk
- Tower of London - 17 min walk
- Bank Underground Station - 1 min walk
- London Cannon Street Station - 3 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 54 min drive
- Ceconni's – Brasserie with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Lutyens Grill – Steakhouse offering British cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- Millie's Lounge – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Kaia – Restaurant with a bar offering Hawaiian cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Zobler's Deli & Diner – Delicatessen with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort