- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Hampton Court Palace
- 1 min walk
- Chessington World of Adventures
- 10 min drive
- Twickenham Stadium
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in East Molesey, The Mitre Hotel Hampton Court is in the business district and on a river. Westfield London Shopping Centre and Harrods are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Hampton Court and Chessington World of Adventures. Stamford Bridge Stadium and Thorpe Park are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Hampton Court Palace - 1 min walk
- Chessington World of Adventures - 10 min drive
- Twickenham Stadium - 10 min drive
- Natural History Museum - 38 min drive
- Kensington Palace - 40 min drive
- Kingston Upon Thames Hampton Court Station - 3 min walk
- Richmond Underground Station - 12 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 30 min drive
- Riverside Restaurant – Restaurant offering Modern European cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Riverside Brasserie – Brasserie with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Mitre Hotel Hampton Court
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Ambience and good location - very well maintained and charming