- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- 12 min walk
- Coca-Cola London Eye
- 16 min walk
- London Bridge
- 18 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 51 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, The Mad Hatter Hotel is in the city center and on a river. The area's natural beauty can be seen at St. James Park and Russell Square, while Coca-Cola London Eye and Sky Garden are popular area attractions. ZSL London Zoo and Stamford Bridge Stadium are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Southwark Underground Station is 5 minutes by foot and Blackfriars Underground Station is 8 minutes.
- St. Paul's Cathedral - 12 min walk
- Coca-Cola London Eye - 16 min walk
- The Shard - 16 min walk
- London Bridge - 18 min walk
- Big Ben - 9 min drive
- Southwark Underground Station - 5 min walk
- London Blackfriars Station - 7 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 51 min drive
- Venue 1 – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch.
About this property
The Mad Hatter Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Our second visit
It was our second stay here. It's super convenient to St Albans, and even more so to the National Theatre. Nice, friendly and efficient staff, good beer and pub food, comfortable bed, and very reasonably priced.