- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Oxford Street
- 12 min walk
- Marble Arch
- 12 min walk
- Hyde Park
- 14 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 33 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, The Landmark London is in the city center and near a metro station. Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum and London Palladium Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Baker Street and Marble Arch. Check out an event or a game at Stamford Bridge Stadium, and consider making time for ZSL London Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Oxford Street - 12 min walk
- Marble Arch - 12 min walk
- Hyde Park - 14 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 4 min drive
- Harrods - 5 min drive
- London Marylebone Station - 2 min walk
- Marylebone Underground Station - 2 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 36 min drive
- Winter Garden – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- Great Central Bar & Resta – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- Mirror Bar – Bar. Open on select days.
About this property
The Landmark London
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
When I told front desk it was my sons 21st and my 50th I had hoped for something a little more than congratulations! I was charged for service at a bar for drinks. Bit presumptuous. Hair dryer didn’t work so asked for another which was delivered but that didn’t work either. It was the socket not the dryer. Mattress was very hard, pillows too soft and the room was airless. I requested Earl Grey tea bags and did not receive any. I informed front desk of all of these issues and nothing was resolved. Such a shame for a lovely hotel. Looks 5star but the workings inside were definitely not.