- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Bushy Park
- 3 min walk
- Hampton Court Palace
- 3 min drive
- Twickenham Stadium
- 8 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 33 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Kingston Upon Thames
Located in Kingston Upon Thames, The Foresters Arms is in the historical district and near the boardwalk. Hampton Court Palace and Stamford Bridge Stadium are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Westfield London Shopping Centre and Kensington High Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Twickenham Stadium or Wembley Stadium.
- Bushy Park - 3 min walk
- Hampton Court Palace - 3 min drive
- Twickenham Stadium - 8 min drive
- Chessington World of Adventures - 18 min drive
- Natural History Museum - 35 min drive
- Kingston Upon Thames Hampton Wick Station - 2 min walk
- Wimbledon Underground Station - 10 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 33 min drive
- The Foresters Arms – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- The Foresters Arms – Pub. Open daily.
About this property
The Foresters Arms
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
great place to stay in the area
the place was affordable and the bed was super comfy, it was also easy to check in and out. However it was slightly cold in the room due to single glazing but it is winter time and not that bothersome