- Liked: Cleanliness
- Royal Academy of Arts
- 1 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus
- 5 min walk
- Buckingham Palace
- 11 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 38 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, The Cavendish London is in the city center and near a metro station. Queens Theatre and National Gallery are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Piccadilly and Regent Street. Check out an event or a game at Stamford Bridge Stadium, and consider making time for Coca-Cola London Eye, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Royal Academy of Arts - 1 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 5 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 11 min walk
- Buckingham Palace - 11 min walk
- Oxford Circus - 12 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus Underground Station - 4 min walk
- London Charing Cross Station - 14 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 38 min drive
- Petrichor – Fine-dining restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Cavendish London
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities