- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- The British Museum
- 19 min walk
- London (QQS-St. Pancras International Train Station)
- 1 min drive
- Oxford Street
- 4 min drive
- Leicester Square
- 5 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-16. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London is in the city center and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Russell Square and Regent's Park, while ZSL London Zoo and Coca-Cola London Eye are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Emirates Stadium or Stamford Bridge Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: King's Cross St. Pancras Underground Station is just steps away and Euston Underground Station is 10 minutes by foot.
- The British Museum - 19 min walk
- Oxford Street - 4 min drive
- Leicester Square - 5 min drive
- Piccadilly Circus - 5 min drive
- Trafalgar Square - 6 min drive
- King's Cross St. Pancras Underground Station - 2 min walk
- London St. Pancras Station - 3 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 20 min drive
- The Booking Office – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- The Gilbert Scott – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- The Hansom – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- MI+ME – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- George's Bar – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Clean comfortable and facilities in the room were excellent, no negatives