- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- The British Museum
- 8 min walk
- Royal Opera House
- 9 min walk
- Covent Garden Market
- 10 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 49 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, Rosewood London is in the city center and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Russell Square and St. James Park, while The British Museum and Aldwych Theatre are cultural highlights. Coca-Cola London Eye and ZSL London Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- The British Museum - 8 min walk
- Royal Opera House - 9 min walk
- Covent Garden Market - 10 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 18 min walk
- St. Paul's Cathedral - 19 min walk
- Holborn Underground Station - 2 min walk
- London Farringdon Station - 13 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 52 min drive
- The Mirror Room – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required.
- Holborn Dining Room – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Scarfes Bar – Bar offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch and light fare daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Beautiful hotel with fantastic service