- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Hampton Court Palace
- 11 min drive
- Natural History Museum
- 13 min drive
- Kensington Palace
- 14 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Richmond, Richmond Hill Hotel is in the city center and on the riverwalk. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Richmond Park and Kensington Gardens, while Hampton Court Palace and Eventim Apollo are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Twickenham Stadium or Stamford Bridge Stadium.
- Hampton Court Palace - 11 min drive
- Natural History Museum - 13 min drive
- Victoria and Albert Museum - 14 min drive
- Kensington Palace - 14 min drive
- Royal Albert Hall - 14 min drive
- Richmond Station - 19 min walk
- Richmond Underground Station - 19 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 29 min drive
- 144 on the Hill – Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Richmond Hill Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Weekend in Richmond
Great service no faults good parking couldn’t say a bad thing