- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 7 min drive
- London Motor Museum
- 9 min drive
- Osterley Park and House
- 18 min drive
- Twickenham Stadium
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the suburbs and near a metro station, Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel is in an area with good airport proximity. Twickenham Stadium and Wentworth Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Thorpe Park and Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Hampton Court and Pinewood Studios are not to be missed.
- London Motor Museum - 9 min drive
- Osterley Park and House - 18 min drive
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew - 22 min drive
- Twickenham Stadium - 22 min drive
- Thorpe Park - 26 min drive
- Heathrow Central Station - 15 min walk
- Heathrow Terminal 1-3 Underground Station - 16 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 7 min drive
- Steak & Lobster Heathrow – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Annayu – Fine-dining restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- Bijou Bar – Bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Lovely staff Clean Comfy bed Bijou bar food not great but not bad Only problem really is card key didn’t work had to trail all the way back to reception. Exhausted after a journey too. So annoying! Long corridors