- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Piccadilly Circus
- 2 min walk
- Leicester Square
- 5 min walk
- Trafalgar Square
- 9 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 44 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the beach, Le Meridien Piccadilly is in London's London City Centre neighborhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at St. James Park and Green Park, while Queens Theatre and London Palladium Theatre are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out.
- Piccadilly Circus - 2 min walk
- Leicester Square - 5 min walk
- Oxford Street - 9 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 9 min walk
- Buckingham Palace - 14 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus Underground Station - 1 min walk
- London Charing Cross Station - 12 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 39 min drive
- The Terrace On Piccadilly – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Le Meridien Piccadilly
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Unfortunately, fire alarm at 3.30am ruined things. Not the hotel's fault...