- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- The British Museum
- 8 min walk
- British Library
- 11 min walk
- Covent Garden Market
- 17 min walk
- London (LCY-London City)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Kimpton Fitzroy London is in London's London City Centre neighborhood, an area with great airport proximity. The British Museum and Aldwych Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Russell Square and Royal Opera House. Consider Somerset House for a night out, and don't miss Coca-Cola London Eye, a top local attraction. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- The British Museum - 8 min walk
- British Library - 11 min walk
- Oxford Street - 11 min walk
- Covent Garden Market - 17 min walk
- Somerset House - 3 min drive
- Russell Square Underground Station - 2 min walk
- London Euston Station - 9 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 21 min drive
- Neptune – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Kimpton Fitzroy London
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Service was excellent. Hotel was beautiful. The room was a little small but that’s london for you. We had breakfasts and dinner at restaurants in hotel. Food was good and staff there were so attentive to our needs (2 toddlers)