- Piccadilly Circus
- 2 min walk
- Burlington Arcade
- 5 min walk
- Trafalgar Square
- 9 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 43 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Hotel Café Royal - The Leading Hotels of the World is in London's London City Centre neighborhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at St. James Park and Green Park, while Coca-Cola London Eye and ZSL London Zoo are popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Sky Garden and Stamford Bridge Stadium.
- Piccadilly Circus - 2 min walk
- Burlington Arcade - 5 min walk
- Oxford Street - 8 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 9 min walk
- Oxford Circus - 9 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus Underground Station - 2 min walk
- London Charing Cross Station - 12 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 43 min drive
- Laurent at Cafe Royal – Restaurant with a bar offering Modern European cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Afternoon Tea – Fine-dining restaurant offering British cuisine. Open daily.
- Cakes and Bubbles – Restaurant. Open daily.
- Green Bar – Cocktail bar. Open daily.
- Ziggy’s Cocktail Bar – Cocktail bar. Open daily.
About this property
Hotel Café Royal - The Leading Hotels of the World
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
excellent - really enjoyed our stay, staff brilliant, location excellent