- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Piccadilly Circus
- 8 min walk
- Buckingham Palace
- 9 min walk
- Oxford Street
- 10 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 44 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Holiday Inn London Mayfair is in London's London City Centre neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Buckingham Palace and Queens Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square. Check out an event or a game at Stamford Bridge Stadium, and consider making time for Coca-Cola London Eye, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Piccadilly Circus - 8 min walk
- Buckingham Palace - 9 min walk
- Oxford Street - 10 min walk
- Leicester Square - 12 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 16 min walk
- Green Park Underground Station - 2 min walk
- London Victoria Rail Station - 18 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 44 min drive
- Nightingales – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Holiday Inn London Mayfair
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Bad experience from check in to check out. Checked us into a room under construction then gave us a room with no working toilet. Then my jewelry was stolen from the room. I have alerted holiday inn.