- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Rose Theatre Kingston
- 8 min walk
- Bushy Park
- 9 min walk
- Hampton Court Park
- 19 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 39 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Kingston Upon Thames
In the city center and near a train station, DoubleTree by Hilton London Kingston Upon Thames is in an area with great shopping. Hampton Court Palace and Stamford Bridge Stadium are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Richmond Park and Clapham Common. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Twickenham Stadium, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out.
- Rose Theatre Kingston - 8 min walk
- Bushy Park - 9 min walk
- Hampton Court Park - 19 min walk
- Richmond Park - 4 min drive
- Hampton Court Palace - 12 min drive
- Kingston Station - 5 min walk
- Richmond Underground Station - 8 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 36 min drive
- Hawkers Bar and Brasserie – Alfresco dining brasserie with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton London Kingston Upon Thames
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Stayed here for the 2nd time and thoroughly enjoyed it. Clean, great service and good food at the Brasserie. It’s very well located too and pretty close to Kingston station though this time I could hear the sound of train which I did not on my stay. Overall a great hotel.