- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Tate Britain
- 5 min walk
- Houses of Parliament
- 10 min walk
- Westminster Abbey
- 12 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 40 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Westminster is in the city center and on the riverwalk. Westminster Abbey and Victoria Palace Theatre are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Strand and Regent Street. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Coca-Cola London Eye, a top local attraction. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central and quiet location.
- Tate Britain - 5 min walk
- Houses of Parliament - 10 min walk
- Westminster Abbey - 12 min walk
- Big Ben - 15 min walk
- Westminster Bridge - 15 min walk
- Pimlico Underground Station - 10 min walk
- Vauxhall Station - 14 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 42 min drive
- Art St Kitchen – Restaurant offering Modern European cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Millbank Lounge – Open daily.
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Westminster
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Room comfort
It was a bit noisy when we stayed there as there were construction. Anyway, single bed is quite small.