- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Oxford Street
- 1 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus
- 8 min walk
- Leicester Square
- 11 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 40 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Courthouse Hotel is in London's London City Centre neighborhood, a walkable area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Russell Square and Hyde Park, while London Palladium Theatre and Queens Theatre are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium or Emirates Stadium.
- Oxford Street - 1 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 8 min walk
- Leicester Square - 11 min walk
- The British Museum - 14 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 15 min walk
- Oxford Circus Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London Charing Cross Station - 17 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 43 min drive
- Carnaby – Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- Silk – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice hotel with a great location
The hotel is located in a great location, first I was afraid of the many negative comments about this hotel, but my stay was overall OK, and I am happy I chose this hotel for my stay.