- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Westminster Abbey
- 20 min walk
- London (ZEP-Victoria Train Station)
- 1 min drive
- Buckingham Palace
- 3 min drive
- Big Ben
- 3 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Corbigoe Hotel is in London's London City Centre neighborhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Apollo Victoria Theatre and Victoria Palace Theatre are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Harrods and Regent Street. Coca-Cola London Eye and Stamford Bridge Stadium are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Pimlico Underground Station is 4 minutes by foot and Victoria Underground Station is 11 minutes.
- Westminster Abbey - 20 min walk
- Buckingham Palace - 3 min drive
- Big Ben - 3 min drive
- Harrods - 4 min drive
- Coca-Cola London Eye - 5 min drive
- Pimlico Underground Station - 4 min walk
- London Victoria Rail Station - 12 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 40 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service
Sold me a room when they do not have it available.
On the arrival day 1:30pm I was surprised that the room was not ready so they sent me to a sister hotel (Holy Hotel) to stay one night there. The room in that hotel was a refurbish to the space under the stairs, mould was eating through the wall paper. I was told when I go back to my hotel I could check in anytime. I went back by 11am next day I was told the room was still not ready but when I expressed my unhappiness I was given a bigger room to stay.