- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Lockerbie Ice Rink
- 8 min walk
- Lockerbie Golf Club
- 9 min walk
- Dryfesdale Lodge Visitor Centre
- 2 min drive
- Carlisle (CAX)
- 34 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Lockerbie, The King's Arms Hotel is near a train station. Lochmaben Castle and Dumfries and Galloway Aviation Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Dryfesdale Lodge Visitor Centre and Thomas Carlyle's Birthplace. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Lockerbie Ice Rink or Dumfries Ice Bowl.
- Lockerbie Ice Rink - 8 min walk
- Lockerbie Golf Club - 9 min walk
- Dryfesdale Lodge Visitor Centre - 2 min drive
- Lochmaben Golf Club - 8 min drive
- Lochmaben Castle - 12 min drive
- Lockerbie Station - 2 min walk
- Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) - 79 min drive
- Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
The King's Arms Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
We arrived late and had a warm welcome from chap on reception/ bar.