- Kennedy Park
- 3 min drive
- Pittsfield, MA (PSF-Pittsfield Municipal)
- 5 min drive
- Berkshire Museum
- 5 min drive
- Colonial Theater
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Lenox Inn is located in Lenox. Tanglewood Music Center and Arrowhead Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort and Bousquet Ski Area.
- Kennedy Park - 3 min drive
- Berkshire Museum - 5 min drive
- Colonial Theater - 6 min drive
- The Bookstore - 6 min drive
- Lenox Library - 6 min drive
- Pittsfield Intermodal Transportation Center - 6 min drive
- Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.) - 63 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Not so good experience!
The hotel seemed very old and the exhaust fan in the toilet/bathroom was making a lot of noise (room 103). Unfortunately, the bathroom light and exhaust fan had the same switch. This was very annoying especially since at the middle of the night if the bathroom light was switched on, it created a lot of noise and woke up others (I was there with family). Also, when room service was done, the room smelled pretty bad as if someone had smoked in it, although it was a non-smoking room. Also, there was no one available at check-out on the front desk when we checked out on Sunday. Overall, fairly minimalistic hotel with no breakfast or any other conveniences such as a reception area where one could sit and relax. Thankfully, there was WiFi.