- The Bookstore
- 1 min walk
- Lenox Library
- 1 min walk
- Shakespeare and Company
- 12 min walk
- Pittsfield, MA (PSF-Pittsfield Municipal)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Lenox, 33 Main is in the city center. Ventfort Hall Mansion and Gilded Age Museum and Frelinghuysen Morris House and Studio are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Berkshire Botanical Garden and Ashintully Gardens.
- The Bookstore - 1 min walk
- Lenox Library - 1 min walk
- Shakespeare and Company - 12 min walk
- Tanglewood Music Center - 2 min drive
- Cranwell Golf Club - 3 min drive
- Pittsfield Intermodal Transportation Center - 12 min drive
- Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.) - 64 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very memorable stay
We arrived early evening and were greeted at the front door. There was one of her and two of us but she still offered to take our bags (nice touch #1) we got a tour of the amazingly designed bed and breakfast after a quick check-in in the "office/ kitchen". Room was incredibly clean... Not just squeaky clean, Monica Gellar, clean. Cookie on the bed on our arrival (nice touch #2). Really cute toilet paper folding art (nice touch #3). Stocked self serve bar (nice touch #4). Sheets were a little crispy for me; however, linens, multiple bath robes (nice touch #5) and bed was very comfortable. Pamphlet with descriptions of all the linens (nice touch #5). Bathroom was so so so beautiful, and glass in the shower was (invisible) clean. This will be our post Thanksgiving stop on the way home every year. Not just a pleasant stay, a memorable stay.