- Liked: Amenities
- Quadrant Mall
- 5 min walk
- Princess Theatre
- 5 min walk
- Brisbane Street Mall
- 6 min walk
- Launceston, TAS (LST)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Launceston, Quality Hotel Colonial Launceston is in the city center. Design Centre of Tasmania and 1842 Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include The Town Clock and Franklin House. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at University of Tasmania Stadium or Silverdome.
- Quadrant Mall - 5 min walk
- Princess Theatre - 5 min walk
- Brisbane Street Mall - 6 min walk
- Launceston Aquatic Centre - 9 min walk
- 1842 Gallery - 10 min walk
- East Tamar Junction Station - 3 min drive
- Launceston, TAS (LST) - 12 min drive
- QC Brasserie – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast daily.
- Three Steps on George – Alfresco dining restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Quality Hotel Colonial Launceston
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Average motel. Rooms are spacious, but tired. Bed is very comfy & slept well.