- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- City Park
- 3 min walk
- Launceston Aquatic Centre
- 3 min walk
- National Automobile Museum
- 4 min walk
- Launceston, TAS (LST)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Launceston, Hotel Launceston is in the city center. Launceston Aquatic Centre and Penny Royal Adventures are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Quadrant Mall and Brisbane Street Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at University of Tasmania Stadium or Silverdome.
- City Park - 3 min walk
- Launceston Aquatic Centre - 3 min walk
- National Automobile Museum - 4 min walk
- Albert Hall Convention Centre - 5 min walk
- Princess Theatre - 7 min walk
- East Tamar Junction Station - 17 min walk
- Launceston, TAS (LST) - 16 min drive
- Titanium Bar & Bistro – Alfresco dining bistro. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Titanium Bar & Bistro – Garden-view bar. Serves dinner and light fare on select days, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
The bed was comfortable. There was loud construction during the day. The plumbing was really loud when residents in the building used the shower. The room service was extremely expensive. There was not enough toiletries provided for two people for 5 days.