- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Design Centre of Tasmania
- 2 min walk
- City Park Radio Museum
- 2 min walk
- Princess Theatre
- 3 min walk
- Launceston, TAS (LST)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Hotel Grand Chancellor Launceston is in an area with great shopping. Launceston Aquatic Centre and Penny Royal Adventures are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Brisbane Street Mall and Quadrant Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at University of Tasmania Stadium or Silverdome. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Design Centre of Tasmania - 2 min walk
- City Park Radio Museum - 2 min walk
- Princess Theatre - 3 min walk
- Albert Hall Convention Centre - 4 min walk
- 1842 Gallery - 5 min walk
- East Tamar Junction Station - 3 min drive
- Launceston, TAS (LST) - 12 min drive
- Avenue Restaurant – Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Hotel Grand Chancellor Launceston
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
First room was very tired. Whole hotel needs a freshen up. Return room much nicer but still not contemporary. Since my last stay a decade ago the hotel has lost its sparkle. No bowl of apples on reception. Magazines in dining room were a year out of date. No fresh flowers anywhere.