- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Stratosphere Tower
- 11 min walk
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- 2 min drive
- Fashion Show Mall
- 3 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, Hilton Grand Vacations on the Las Vegas Strip is on the Strip and near the airport. Chapel of the Flowers and Little White Wedding Chapel are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Fashion Show Mall and Fremont Street Experience. Traveling with kids? Don't miss High Roller, or check out an event or a game at T-Mobile Arena.
- Stratosphere Tower - 11 min walk
- Las Vegas Convention Center - 2 min drive
- Treasure Island Casino - 3 min drive
- Fashion Show Mall - 3 min drive
- Sands Expo Convention Center - 3 min drive
- SLS Las Vegas Monorail Station - 10 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 17 min drive
- The Marketplace Deli – Delicatessen offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Lobby Bar – Lobby lounge. Open daily.
- Waves Pool Bar & Grill – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Hilton Grand Vacations on the Las Vegas Strip
Food and drink
- Liked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property was nice. Didn’t really care for the location according to other hotels on the strip. Didn’t offer any entertainment. The sales presentation was long after I was told it would be 30 to 90 minutes. It was actually 3 hours. Once I said I wasn’t interested the sale staff was very pushy