- Hong Kong Disneyland
- 19 min walk
- Citygate Outlets
- 11 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 12 min drive
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Lantau, Disney's Hollywood Hotel is near the airport and by the sea. Victoria Harbour and Kowloon Bay are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Nathan Road Shopping District and Ladies' Market. Traveling with kids? Consider Hong Kong Disneyland, or check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course.
- Hong Kong Disneyland - 19 min walk
- Citygate Outlets - 11 min drive
- AsiaWorld-Expo - 13 min drive
- Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal - 20 min drive
- University of Hong Kong - 26 min drive
- Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Station - 20 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Chef Mickey – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Studio Lounge – Garden-view cocktail bar offering international cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare daily.
- Hollywood and Dine – Alfresco dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner on select days.
About this property
Disney's Hollywood Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice hotel.. up to Disney standards. Only problem is that only 1 restaurant was open and quite expensive buffet breakfast ($120 USD) for family of 4!