Get an overview of this hotel Romantic condo resort with restaurant and outdoor pool
A romantic stay in Lahaina awaits you at Kaanapali Beach Club Resort by Diamond Resorts. You'll be 3.6 km (2.2 mi) from Whalers Village and 3.9 km (2.4 mi) from Kaanapali Beach. Highlights at this condo resort include a restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, and in-room kitchenettes.
Each condo features a lanai, a sofa bed, and a sitting area. In-room dining is easy with a kitchenette that comes equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, and a dishwasher. WiFi, cable TV, and a DVD player are also available. Housekeeping is available once per stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Kaanapali Beach Club Resort by Diamond Resorts
Renovations & Closures
- Select guestrooms
In addition to an outdoor pool, Kaanapali Beach Club Resort by Diamond Resorts provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The condominium resort offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This business-friendly condominium resort also offers barbecue grills, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Kaanapali Beach Club Resort by Diamond Resorts is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 413
- Number of floors - 12
- Arcade/game room
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 26 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 26 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Kahului, HI (OGG) (46.4 km)
- Train station: Lahaina Sugar Cane Train Kaanapali Landing Station (1.4 km)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
- Private bathroom
- DVD player
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed size
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Limited housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
Kaanapali Beach Club Resort by Diamond Resorts has a restaurant on site.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Fishing on site
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Tax ID - 954582082
Please note that housekeeping is provided only for stays of 7 or more nights. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 31.98 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Laundry facilities
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 26 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 26 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 200.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
- Kaanapali Beach Club
- Kaanapali Beach Club Resort Diamond Resorts
- Club Resort Diamond Resorts
- Kaanapali Beach Club Diamond Resorts