- Khlong Muang Beach
- 18 min walk
- Tubkaek Beach
- 5 min drive
- Nopparat Thara Beach
- 20 min drive
- Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.)
- 35 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Krabi, Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort is in a rural location and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Khlong Muang Beach and Tubkaek Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Ao Nang Krabi Boxing Stadium or Chaloem Rattanakosin Sports Stadium.
- Khlong Muang Beach - 18 min walk
- Tubkaek Beach - 5 min drive
- Spirit Mountain - 13 min drive
- Nopparat Thara Beach - 20 min drive
- Ao Nang Beach - 22 min drive
- Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Maya Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Ristorante Venezia – Pool-view fine-dining restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- White Lotus Restaurant – Pool-view fine-dining restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Koh Poda Restaurant – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch daily.
- Explorer Bar – Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
4 star facility with 3 star service
Booked 2 rooms for my family xmas getaway. Hotel was worn out, not even close to 5 star rating....something I expected based on earlier comments I saw on this hotel. However I was really disappointed with service on all levels on this hotel: - room service failed to clean the room but rushed in to check the tip on last day - front desk was active to ask me to point all my inquiries to other parts of hotel - pool bar and restaurant waiting times were looong - hotel ran out of pool towels daily and failed to keep +18 year adult area for expected adult only use - Breakfast was great but coffee waiting times were not. - Pool aqua-aerobic classes were great but all aqua-yoga classes were cancelled with no advance notice. - Something in pool water ruined all light color clothing making them orange....never seen this o any other pool around the world. Based on my google search this may be due to chemicals on water....and there is no way to clean ruined clothing. Overall it felt like this hotel was severely short of resources working on customer service.