- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Lake Kawaguchi Kitahara Museum Happy Days
- 9 min walk
- Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway
- 2 min drive
- Kawaguchiko Natural Living Center
- 5 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Lakeland Hotel Mizunosato is located in Fujikawaguchiko. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Kawaguchiko Stellar Theater, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Kawaguchi and Lake Saiko. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Kose Sports Park, or consider a night out at Lake Yamanaka Community Plaza Kirara.
- Lake Kawaguchi Kitahara Museum Happy Days - 9 min walk
- Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway - 2 min drive
- Kawaguchiko Music Forest Museum - 3 min drive
- Oishi Park - 5 min drive
- Kawaguchiko Natural Living Center - 5 min drive
- Kawaguchiko station - 2 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 148 min drive
- Hanamizuki – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Lakeland Hotel Mizunosato
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Lovely staff and all food was brilliant. The only thing that let the hotel down was the tired condition of the room. Nothing was broken but needs to be refreshed.