- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Lake Kawaguchi Kitahara Museum Happy Days
- 7 min walk
- Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway
- 1 min drive
- Kawaguchiko Music Forest Museum
- 3 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Kawaguchiko Hotel is located in Fujikawaguchiko. Those looking for an activity can check out Fujiten Snow Resort, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Lake Kawaguchi and Lake Saiko. Fuji-Q Highland and Ide Sake Brewery are also worth visiting.
- Lake Kawaguchi Kitahara Museum Happy Days - 7 min walk
- Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway - 1 min drive
- Kawaguchiko Music Forest Museum - 3 min drive
- Fuji-Q Highland - 3 min drive
- Kawaguchiko Stellar Theater - 4 min drive
- Kawaguchiko station - 1 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 147 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
A good stay
good location right opposite side of the lake, so have a perfect lake and Mt. Fuji view within 10 minutes walking. close to bus stop. walking 10 minutes to the rope station, the sight-seeing ferry and a shopping street. Walking 20 minutes to Kawaguchiko station. Shuttle bus service to station in the morning is ok but the return service in pm is not scheduled. You need to call the hotel for the return pick-up, that is inconvenient. The hotel needs a overall update and everything is old. Tasty breakfast.