- Lake Kawaguchi Kitahara Museum Happy Days
- 7 min walk
- Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway
- 15 min walk
- Lake Kawaguchi
- 17 min walk
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Fuji Onsenji Yumedono is located in Fujikawaguchiko. Fuji-Q Highland is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Kawaguchi and Lake Saiko. Ide Sake Brewery and Maple Corridor are also worth visiting.
- Lake Kawaguchi Kitahara Museum Happy Days - 7 min walk
- Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway - 15 min walk
- Lake Kawaguchi - 17 min walk
- Kawaguchiko Music Forest Museum - 6 min drive
- Kawaguchiko Natural Living Center - 12 min drive
- Kawaguchiko station - 16 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 135 min drive
About this property
Fuji Onsenji Yumedono
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Beautiful place! Great private bath. Very special experience. I recommend visiting this town for 1 night. I loved seeing Mt. Fuji and there are great views in walking distance. The town itself is small, but I’m so happy I went! Don’t miss Mt. Fuji!