- Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway
- 6 min walk
- Lake Kawaguchi Kitahara Museum Happy Days
- 10 min walk
- Kawaguchiko Music Forest Museum
- 3 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Fuji Lake Hotel is located in Fujikawaguchiko. Fuji-Q Highland is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Kawaguchi and Lake Saiko. Ide Sake Brewery and Maple Corridor are also worth visiting.
- Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway - 6 min walk
- Lake Kawaguchi Kitahara Museum Happy Days - 10 min walk
- Kawaguchiko Music Forest Museum - 3 min drive
- Fuji-Q Highland - 3 min drive
- Fujiyama Onsen - 5 min drive
- Kawaguchiko station - 10 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 147 min drive
About this property
Fuji Lake Hotel
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The front desk staff were awesome! I regret not getting their names because I would like to mention them by name as they were so great. They helped us rearrange the night we stayed when Fuji was closed because of a typhoon and they helped us check to make sure we could go back the next day. They also helped us get a great dinner when a lot of places nearby were closed. They were really great!