- Disliked: Cleanliness
- Thomas Cole National Historic Site
- 2 min walk
- Greene County Council on the Arts
- 13 min walk
- Dutchman's Landing
- 2 min drive
- Hudson, NY (HCC-Columbia County)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Peloke's Motel is located in Catskill. Thomas Cole National Historic Site and Olana State Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Dutchman’s Landing and Oakdale Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at HITS-on-the-Hudson or Kiwanis Ice Arena.
- Thomas Cole National Historic Site - 2 min walk
- Greene County Council on the Arts - 13 min walk
- Dutchman's Landing - 2 min drive
- Olana State Historic Site - 7 min drive
- Max and Lillian Katzman Theater - 9 min drive
- Hudson Station - 14 min drive
- Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.) - 43 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
It's not the Waldorf Astoria, but if you want an old fashioned motel that is inexpensive, it works fine.