ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and all 25 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi, fireplaces and balconies. Minibars provide refreshments, kitchenettes come with fridges and microwaves, and room service is also available. Nice touches to enhance your stay include jetted tubs and bathrobes, while pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets invite a good night's rest. IPod docks, DVD players and coffee/tea makers are also available.
A relaxing day at Bells Day Spa can include prenatal massages, body wraps and facials along with reflexology and mani/pedis. The fine-dining restaurant, Bells Restaurant & Bar, serves Italian cuisine and is open for breakfast and dinner. At the hotel's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Enjoy the health club along with access to horse riding/rentals and bike rentals. Business amenities include a conference centre, a meeting room and a business centre. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of a free ferry terminal shuttle.
With a stay at this 4.5-star Killcare Heights hotel, you'll be 2.7 km (1.7 mi) from Putty Beach and 4.1 km (2.6 mi) from Ettalong Wharf.
Bells at Killcare Boutique Hotel, Restaurant & Spa ratings based on 42 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Bells at Killcare Boutique Hotel, Restaurant & Spa
7 Mar. 2019 by Bells at Killcare
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to Bells at Killcare.
7 Nov. 2018 by Bells at Killcare
Thank you for our 5 out 5 rating. We look forward to welcoming you back to Bells at Killcare
3 Oct. 2018 by Bells at Killcare
Hi Adela, Thank you for your wonderful feedback, we are so happy you had a lovely stay and look forward to welcoming you back to Bells at Killcare.
9 May 2018 by Brian
Great that we have discussed this together and thank you again for your feedback. It is highly valuable and we appreciate our guests comments. Look forward to seeing you again.
7 Dec. 2017 by Bells Management
Thank you for providing feedback from your recent stay with us, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay overall. I have passed your feedback onto our management team for their review. We look forward to welcoming you back to Bells at Killcare in the near future. Kind Regards Kate
dated and sadly over priced
Fantastic, food, gardens and staff.
A great break. Manfredi's restaurant was topshelf.
About the Bells at Killcare Boutique Hotel, Restaurant & SpaLocation 107 The Scenic Road, Killcare Heights, NSW 2257
Bells at Killcare Boutique Hotel, Restaurant & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available. Public spaces have free WiFi. Business amenities include a business centre and a meeting room. Spa services, a library, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury Bells at Killcare Boutique Hotel, Restaurant & Spa . Self parking is free. This 4.5-star Killcare Heights hotel is smoke free.
- 25 guestrooms or units
- Built in 2007
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (104.4 km / 64.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free ferry terminal shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Bells at Killcare Boutique Hotel, Restaurant & Spa offers 25 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with fireplaces and iPod docking stations. Rooms open to balconies. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets. Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels and DVD players. Accommodation at this 4.5-star hotel has kitchenettes with fridges, microwaves and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a jetted bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include minibars and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room kitchenette
- Private balcony
- Pillowtop beds
- Jetted tub
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free breakfast.
Bells Restaurant & Bar – Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Minimum age to access spa is 13
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Minimum guest age is 18
- Caters to adults only
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bells Boutique Hotel
- Bells Boutique Hotel Killcare
- Bells Hotel Killcare
- Bells Killcare
- Bells Killcare Boutique
- Bells Killcare Boutique Hotel
- Killcare Bells
- Killcare Boutique Hotel
- Killcare Hotel
- Bells Killcare House Killcare Heights
- Bells Killcare Killcare Heights
- Bells Killcare Boutique Hotel Restaurant Killcare Heights
- Bells Killcare Boutique Restaurant Killcare Heights
- Bells Killcare Restaurant Kil
You should know
- Bells at Killcare Boutique Hotel, Restaurant & Spa offers transfers from the ferry terminal. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 7 PM
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 18 years old aren't allowed.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.