ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs and DVD players are featured in all 8 individually decorated rooms. Additionally, coffee/tea makers and down comforters are available. Limited housekeeping is available.
This smoke-free guest house offers free WiFi in public areas, a garden and tour/ticket assistance. Added amenities include luggage storage. Each morning free breakfast is served. There's also the convenience of limited parking.
Sights within a 20-minute walk of this 4-star Katoomba guest house include Leura Cascades and Blue Mountains Cultural Centre.
Kurrara Historic Guest House ratings based on 173 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Kurrara Historic Guest House
A lovely quiet location to unwind and relax
Comfortable, clean, cozy.
Nice boutique guesthouse in the mountain area
2 Jul. 2017 by Iain GM
Hi Cheryl, thank you for comming to stay with us... come back soon ....with your friends..Check our website for special weekends. Our warm regards
Everything we were looking for
About the Kurrara Historic Guest HouseLocation 17 Coomonderry St, Katoomba, NSW 2780
Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Kurrara Historic Guest House also features tour or ticket assistance and a garden. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Katoomba guesthouse is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 8 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 1902
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces) , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (104.5 km / 64.9 mi)
- Train station: Katoomba Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Kurrara Historic Guest House offers 8 forms of accommodation with DVD players and coffee/tea makers. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature down comforters. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- Flat-screen television
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 2 PM-8 PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 2 PM-6 PM
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 2 PM - 8 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 2 PM - 6 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 13 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 13 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 20.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 15.00 per stay.
- No pets allowed
Guests who may encounter issues with stairs should contact this property in advance. Steps are required when accessing the "Premium Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking (Premium ensuite)" and the "Standard Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking (Ensuite Rooms)". Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No lifts
- Minimum guest age is 13
- Caters to adults only
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: AUD 25 for check-in between 8:00 PM and 9:30 PM
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 20.0 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.8 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kurrara Historic Guest House Katoomba
- Kurrara Historic Guest House
- Kurrara Historic Katoomba
- Kurrara Historic
- Kurrara Guest House Hotel Katoomba
- Kurrara Historic Guest House Katoomba, Blue Mountains
- Kurrara Historic Guest House Guesthouse Katoomba
- Kurrara Historic Guest House Guesthouse
- Kurrara Historic House Katoom
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 13 years old aren't allowed.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.