ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 41 rooms feature LCD TVs with DVD players, and you can enjoy hairdryers, phones and irons/ironing boards. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and room service. Additionally, desks and designer toiletries are available.
The restaurant, Jamison Mountain Views, serves local and international cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. Enjoy the fitness centre, seasonal outdoor swimming pool and pool loungers. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a conference centre and coffee/tea in a common area. Each morning continental breakfast is served between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
With a stay at this 4.5-star Katoomba hotel, you'll be 2 km (1.2 mi) from Leura Cascades and 2.9 km (1.8 mi) from Three Sisters.
Hotel Mountain Heritage - Blue Mountains ratings based on 332 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Mountain Heritage - Blue Mountains
About the Hotel Mountain Heritage - Blue MountainsLocation Apex & Lovel Streets, Katoomba, NSW 2780
Hotel Mountain Heritage - Blue Mountains offers its guests a full-service spa, a fitness centre, and a seasonal outdoor pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 3854 square feet (358 square metres) and includes conference centres. A library, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Hotel Mountain Heritage - Blue Mountains. Free self parking is available. This 4.5-star Katoomba hotel is smoke free.
- 41 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 buildings
- 3854 sq ft of conference space
- 358 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1908
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (112 km / 69.6 mi)
- Train station: Katoomba Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Mountain Heritage - Blue Mountains offers 41 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- DVD player
- Electric kettle
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Jamison Mountain Views – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
Guests arriving after 10 PM must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 30.0 per stay.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No lifts
- Union Pay
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 19 for adults and AUD 13 for children (approximately)
- Late check-in fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 30.0 per stay
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mountain Heritage Hotel Retreat Katoomba
- Mountain Heritage Hotel Retreat
- Mountain Heritage Retreat Katoomba
- Mountain Heritage Retreat
- Mountain Heritage Hotel Katoomba
- Hotel Mountain Heritage Blue Mountains Katoomba
- Hotel Mountain Heritage Blue Mountains
- Mountain Heritage Blue Mountains Katoomba
- Mountain Heritage Blue Mountains
- Mountain Heritage Hotel Spa Retreat
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in November and close in March.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 7 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.