ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
This smoke-free ryokan offers free WiFi in public areas, a garden and luggage storage. Added amenities include a television in a common area.
With a stay at this Kanazawa ryokan, you'll be 2.2 km (1.4 mi) from Omicho Market.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 1 reviews
About the Japanese Traditional Ryokan - InoichiLocation 5-25 Nakamura-machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 921-8022
As a guest of Japanese Traditional Ryokan - Inoichi, you'll find a garden and a television in common area. WiFi is free in public spaces. This Kanazawa ryokan is smoke free.
- 6 guestrooms or units
- Storage area for luggage
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Komatsu (KMQ) (31.2 km / 19.4 mi)
- Train station: Kanazawa Station (2.7 km / 1.6 mi)
Japanese Traditional Ryokan - Inoichi offers 6 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in July 2016.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Shower and tub combination
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property, effective from 1 April 2019. The city tax is in the range JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: JPY 2000.0 10, 1.
- Sanitation services: JPY 2000 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.