ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy hairdryers, irons/ironing boards, and desks, featured in all 48 rooms.
Barra Bistro serves local cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The hotel's own bar/lounge is a nice place to enjoy a drink. Enjoy the kids' swimming pool and pool loungers as well as access to boat tours and ecotours. Additionally, you'll find a coffee shop/café and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available. There's also the convenience of RV/bus/truck parking.
With a stay at this 3.5-star Kakadu hotel, you'll be 1.4 km (0.9 mi) from Yellow Water Billabong.
Cooinda Lodge Kakadu ratings based on 271 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Cooinda Lodge Kakadu
31 Dec. 2018 by Benjamin Brown
Thank you for your recommendation. We appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you in the future, Kind Regards, Benjamin Brown
Great outdoor dining area
About the Cooinda Lodge KakaduLocation Kakadu Highway,Jim Jim, Kakadu, NT 0886
Cooinda Lodge Kakadu offers its guests an outdoor pool and a kid's pool. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Tour or ticket assistance, a BBQ, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the family-friendly Cooinda Lodge Kakadu. Free self parking is available. This 3.5-star Kakadu hotel is smoke free.
- 48 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Corner/local shop
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.) (302.1 km / 187.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Cooinda Lodge Kakadu offers 48 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with an iron/ironing board. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower and a hairdryer. Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Cooinda Lodge Kakadu has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 15 and AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kakadu Lodge Cooinda Managed Accor
- Lodge Managed Accor
- Kakadu Cooinda Managed Accor
- Managed Accor
- Cooinda Lodge
- Cooinda Kakadu
- Gagudju Lodge Cooinda Hotel Kakadu National Park
- Kakadu Lodge Cooinda Managed By Accor