First time groom led horse riding was ok. But it’s pretty costly at rm78 per person for approximately half hour ride. Better to bring own helmet for hygiene reason. Swimming pool is really more like a pool dip, not for Swimming. The place is pretty remote and quite a drive in before you reach the lodge Perhaps a day trip instead of stayover would be more suitable. Better to travel with more people so that you can have a nice chill out. We were a family of 2 kids and no one was staying there . So can be rather boring if you don’t get out of the place .
- The Legends Golf And Country Resort
- 5 min walk
- Aeon Mall Kulaijaya
- 19 min drive
- IOI Mall Kulai
- 20 min drive
- Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Riders Lodge Resort - The Original is located in Kulai. Johor Premium Outlets and The Legends Golf And Country Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Aeon Mall Kulaijaya and IOI Mall Kulai.
- The Legends Golf And Country Resort - 5 min walk
- Aeon Mall Kulaijaya - 19 min drive
- IOI Mall Kulai - 20 min drive
- Johor Premium Outlets - 26 min drive
- Sutera Mall - 35 min drive
- Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Agnes Cafe – Restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Riders Lodge Resort - The Original
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
Had a magical time over the Christmas holidays with fellow guests, chatty hosts and friendly staff and of course the beautiful experience with the horses