- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Pasar Baru
- 8 min walk
- Jakarta Cathedral
- 14 min walk
- National Monument
- 5 min drive
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Jakarta, Sparks Luxe Jakarta is in the business district and near the airport. National Monument and Istiqlal Mosque are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Ancol Dreamland and SeaWorld Ancol. Check out an event or a game at Gelora Bung Karno Stadium, and consider making time for Kidzania, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Pasar Baru - 8 min walk
- Jakarta Cathedral - 14 min walk
- National Monument - 5 min drive
- Tanah Abang Market - 7 min drive
- Sarinah Mall - 11 min drive
- Jakarta Juanda Station - 8 min walk
- Stasiun MRT - Setiabudi - 20 min drive
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.) - 41 min drive
- Buzz Restaurant – Fine-dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Shanghai Storm – Fine-dining restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Tea N Coffee – Coffee shop. Open daily.
About this property
Sparks Luxe Jakarta
Food and drink
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Ok hotel in a crowded area.