- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Bundaran Hi
- 2 min walk
- Plaza Indonesia
- 3 min walk
- Grand Indonesia Shopping Mall
- 6 min walk
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-16. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a train station, Pullman Jakarta Indonesia is in an area with good shopping. Plaza Indonesia and Grand Indonesia are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Kidzania and Taman Mini Indonesia Indah. Check out an event or a game at Gelora Bung Karno Stadium, and consider making time for Ancol Dreamland, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Bundaran Hi - 2 min walk
- Plaza Indonesia - 3 min walk
- Grand Indonesia Shopping Mall - 6 min walk
- Thamrin City Shopping Mall - 12 min walk
- Sarinah Mall - 12 min walk
- Stasiun MRT - Setiabudi - 10 min drive
- Jakarta Sudirman Station - 13 min walk
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Sana Sini – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Kahyangan Restaurant – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Japanese cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- Kahyangan Shabu-Shabu – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- Le Chocolat Lounge – Serves light fare.
About this property
Pullman Jakarta Indonesia
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Superb breakfast spread. Above and beyond service. Spacious room. Extremely convenient location, directly opposite a massive mall.