- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Mangga Dua
- 4 min walk
- Mangga Dua Square
- 13 min walk
- Ocean Ecopark Ancol
- 4 min drive
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district, Novotel Jakarta Mangga Dua Square Hotel is in Jakarta's Old Jakarta neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Istiqlal Mosque and National Monument are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Ancol Dreamland and SeaWorld Ancol. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Kidzania, or check out an event or a game at Gelora Bung Karno Stadium.
- Mangga Dua - 4 min walk
- Mangga Dua Square - 13 min walk
- Ocean Ecopark Ancol - 4 min drive
- Plaza Glodok - 4 min drive
- Dunia Fantasi - 4 min drive
- Jakarta Kampung Bandan Station - 12 min walk
- Stasiun MRT - Setiabudi - 29 min drive
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Food Exchange – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Novotel Jakarta Mangga Dua Square Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overall a great stay. The room service is prompt, facilities is decent, breakfast pretty good. Would appreicate it they have sauna/steam roo and allocate more entertainment room.