- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- National Museum of Indonesia
- 11 min walk
- Tanah Abang Market
- 12 min walk
- Sarinah Mall
- 15 min walk
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Jakarta, Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta is in the city center and near a train station. National Monument and Bundaran Hi are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Thamrin City Shopping Mall and Grand Indonesia. Kidzania and Ancol Dreamland are not to be missed.
- National Museum of Indonesia - 11 min walk
- Tanah Abang Market - 12 min walk
- Sarinah Mall - 15 min walk
- National Monument - 16 min walk
- Merdeka Palace - 17 min walk
- Stasiun MRT - Setiabudi - 10 min drive
- Jakarta Tanah Abang Station - 15 min walk
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Cafe Sirih – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
- Lobby Lounge – Serves light fare.
- Millennium Club lounge – Serves breakfast and light fare.
About this property
Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta
Food and drink