- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Mangga Dua
- 1 min walk
- Mangga Dua Square
- 15 min walk
- Dunia Fantasi
- 4 min drive
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.)
- 36 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district, ibis Styles Jakarta Mangga Dua Square is in Jakarta's Old Jakarta neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Istiqlal Mosque and National Monument are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mangga Dua and Grand Indonesia. Check out an event or a game at Gelora Bung Karno Stadium, and consider making time for Ancol Dreamland, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Mangga Dua - 1 min walk
- Mangga Dua Square - 15 min walk
- Ancol Dreamland - 3 min drive
- Dunia Fantasi - 4 min drive
- Taman Impian Jaya Ancol - 5 min drive
- Jakarta Kampung Bandan Station - 14 min walk
- Stasiun MRT - Setiabudi - 29 min drive
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.) - 37 min drive
- StreatS – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
ibis Styles Jakarta Mangga Dua Square
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
All is good, location is great. Service is good. However just not a fan of the hotel’s toilet layout.